How many images are included in your packages?

As a minimum for your average weddings, I deliver approximately 400 images (50 images per hour). For Engagement sessions, I deliver a minimum of 100.

I don’t put a set number on how many you will receive, but I never leave anything out. I don’t put a cap of what I will deliver. Every wedding is different and varies from the last, and numbers are always changing depending on how that particular day goes. If you’d like to see some full wedding galleries please feel free to ask. I’m happy to send over a few so you can get an idea of what I deliver.

What's the best method of payment?

I require a 40% deposit at the time of booking to hold down your date, and the remaining 60% due 1 month prior to your wedding or shoot. The best method of payment is via Bank Transfer (BACs). International Payments can be done via Transfer Wise to avoid any unnecessary transfer fees.

Do you travel?

Of course, I am available for weddings worldwide and have shot all over the world. I am based out of Ireland and shoot the majority of my weddings there, but I will travel just about anywhere. I will jump on the next plane, train, boat, or car if that’s what it takes to document your wedding.

All travel costs of destination weddings, including milage ferry fares, airfare, hotel & rental fees are covered by my clients. I work with flat fees & to accommodate most travel to/from destination weddings. However, please enquire for more details and options.

Travel fees are included in your package for any weddings booked in Northern Ireland.

Do you back up your photos?

1000% yes. I take the security of my couples’ images very seriously. On the night of your wedding your images will already have multiple copies stored in different locations including an online back up made the next day.

Do you have back-up gear?

During a wedding, I always carry multiple camera bodies, a number of lenses, and more memory cards and external hard drives than needed if anything was to happen.

When do we get our photos?

It can take anywhere from 6 - 10 weeks for a complete turnaround, but often you will receive your images much sooner. A number of preview images will be sent over within the next few days of your wedding. The last thing I would want to do is rush over your wedding images, just to get it done by the deadline.

Delivery dates will and can change depending on the time of year (high/low season). If, for whatever reason, you need your final images sooner, do get in touch and I will do my utmost for you.